UET Peshawar Entry Test Registration Apply online 2015
UET Peshawar Entry Test Registration Last Date is 6 July 2015.
UET Peshawar is a well known engineering University of Pakistan producing intellectual engineers every year. The university is striving to achieve higher level with every passing day. UET Peshawar offers wide array of undergraduate Engineering admissions every year. Following the Engineering programs offered by UET Peshawar.
Uet Peshawar has announced the schedule for Entry Test 2015. Online Registration for entry test is open 2 June 2015.
Entry Test Registration Last Date: 6 July 2015
Entry Test Date: 2 august 2015
How to apply for entrance test:
- Online entry test form is available at , candidates have to submit entry test fee of Rs.1500/- (non refundable) in any branch of United Bank Ltd throughout Pakistan. Account title is UET admission fee and account number is 205505522.
- On successful fee deposit, candidate will receive a receipt having 9 digits transaction number, 4 digits bank branch code and date of transaction. The information will be used as authentication key to online registration form. On successful submission of online registration, candidate will get online entrance test card having his/her Roll Number and test center printed on it.
- The Entrance Test will be held at Peshawar, Abbottabad and Swat simultaneously.
Eligibility criteria for BSc engineering programs:
- Candidates must have appeared in the entrance test conducted by ETEA, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in 2015.
- Candidates who have passed Intermediate (Pre Engineering) examination from a recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (B.I.S.E.) in Pakistan or any other equivalent examination, have obtained at least 60% unadjusted marks, are eligible to apply for entrance test.
- Candidates who have passed three years Post Martic Diploma of Associate Engineer or B-Tech (Pass) Examination and have obtained at-least 60% un-adjusted marks are also eligible to apply for entrance test.
- Candidates who have appeared in Part-II of Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) examination or 3-year Diploma in Associate Engineer or B-Tech (Pass) examination and are awaiting their results, are also eligible to appear in entrance test. All other admission conditions will be applicable.
News Source: http://www.dailynewspak.com/