KPK budget 2015-16 In Urdu Complete Details
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa presented the budget for year 2015-16 with a complete outlay of Rs 488 billion is being given within the assembly. Provincial Minister for Finance, Muzaffar same is presenting the budget. per sources, the KPK government has allotted Rs 108 billion for primary and secondary level education within the budget.
Pakistan People’s Party (PPP), Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (JUI) and Awami National Party (ANP) incontestable a protest against the allotted resources.
- The province will receive over Rs.250.89 billion from federal divisible pool and Rs.30.14 billion for the war on terror.
- Rs 174.88 billion had been allocated for the Annual Development Programme.
- Rs 29.95 billion had been proposed for health Project.
- 911 ongoing development schemes would be completed in KPK.
- Rs 97.54 billion had been approved for education, reflecting a 21% increase.
- 10% increase was announced in the pension and salaries of provincial government employees.
- Rs 32.74 billion has been allocated for improving the capability of the police department.
- Rs 7 billion reserved for Hindko Academy .
- Rs 150 billion allocated to maintain law and order in the province
- Teachers of government institutions will be provided transport facility.
- Recommendation to increase charge allowances of teachers put forth.
- Rs 8.28 billion reserved for new projects in health sector.
- Rs 77 million 9 projects worth have been started for minorities.
News Source: http://dunyanews.tv