New Zealand vs South Africa Semifinal Highlights
New Zealand won the 1st Semi Final of ICC World Cup 2015 by 4 wickets.
New Zealand will play Final of World Cup 2015 for the first time on 29 March against Australia or India.
We are all set for the great stage in the mega event. New Zealand take on South Africa in the first semi final of the World Cup 2015 from .
South Africa 281/5 (43/43 ov)
- Du Plessis 82 runs of 107 balls.
- Devilliers 65 Runs of 45 Balls
- M Morkal 59/3 wickets
- GD Elliot 84* Runs of 73 Balls
- C Anderson 58 Runs of 57 balls also took 3 wickets
- B Mccullum 59 Runs of 26 Balls
GD Elliot made match victory performance in the semi final game by hitting six at second last ball, when 5 runs were required for 2 balls.
Elliot was declared man of the match.