Bahria University Karachi Campus Fall Admission 2015
Bahria University Karachi Last Date of Form Submission 26 June on-line and 29 June by hand
Bahria University Karachi was founded by the Pakistan Navy in 2000, and since then it has gradually and routinely grown into one of the foremost higher education institutions in Pakistan. It takes on a important role in self care future leaders who can create a confident difference to the world around them.
We are a multiple-campus Bahria University Karachi whose intention is to obtain the greatest standards in teaching, studying and research.
Important 2015 Admission Date for BS Accounting & Finance
- Admission Start from 8th June
- Last Date of Form Submission 26 June on-line and 29 June by hand
Important 2015 Fall Admission Date in Management Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Media Science, Professional Psychology, Computer & Software Engineering at BS, MS/MPhil and Ph.D Level
- Admission Start from 25th May
- Last Date of Form Submission 26th June online and 29th June by hand
- Aptitude Test held on 04th July
- Session start from 31 August
Important 2015 Admission Date for MBA Weekend Programs in Finance, Marketing, Supply Chain, MIS, HRM & Entrepreneurship, Health Management, Pharmaceutical Business Management
- Admission Start from 04th May
- Last Date of Apply is 3rd June
- Entry Test 07th June
- Interview 21st June
- Classes 11th July
- Bahria Karachi launching two new program LLB Morning/5 Years in Legal Studies and MS Evening/1.5 Years in Finance.
- BS Accounting and Finance
Campus Admissions Procedure:
So that they can apply, the candidates are essential to Submit the prescribed by doctors form (duly completed) along with supporting documents, on or previous to the notified concluding date.
Admission will be based on Academic Eligibility Score, (60% weight-age and Admission Test Score 40% weight-age) verbal skills, EQ test score and Essay writing score (for applicants selected for interview only).
Students powerless to offer “Academic Eligibility”, examination marks/CGPA waiting for results, must enter last qualification marks i. e. 1st year / O-level marks (IBCC marks) (in case intermediate, result is awaited) and Intermediate exam marks (in case Bachelor’s exam result is awaited).
Applicants for admission must meet the following academic requirements:
- 50% marks in Intermediate/equivalent.
- MBA (3 YR)
- CGPA 2.5 or 50% score in a 2-YR BS degree.
- MBA (2.5 YR)
- CGPA 2.5 or 50% score in a 4-YR BS degree.
- MBA (1.5 year).
- CGPA 2.5 or 50% score in a 4-YR BBA program.
- MBA Weekend (3 YR) program.
- CGPA 2.5 or 50% score in a 2-YR BS degree course.
- MBA Weekend (2.5 YR) course.
- CGPA 2.5 or 50% marks in a 4-year Bachelor degree.
- MBA Pharma/Health Management/MIS (3-YR).
- CGPA 2.5 or 50% score in a 2-year BS degree.
- MBA Pharma/Health Management/MIS (2.5 YR).
- CGPA 2.5 or 50% score in a 4-year BS degree.
- PGD Pharma (1 YR) program.
- CGPA 2.5 or 50% marks in a Bachelor degree.
MPhil (2 year):
- CGPA 3.0 or 60% score in your last qualification plus 16 years of education.
- PhD (3 year) course.
- CGPA 3.0 or 60% score in your last qualification plus 18 years of education.
Engineering (Electrical/Software/Computer Engineering):
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (Electronics/Telecom)program.
- FSc Pre-Engg or equivalent with 60% marks.
- Bachelor of Software Engineering course.
- FSc Pre-Engg or equivalent with 60% score.
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering course.
- FSc Pre-Engg or equivalent with 60 % score.
Applied Sciences and Graduate Studies:
- BS (CS) 4 YR course.
- 50% score in pre-Engg or with mathematics, physics and computer sciences or equivalent.
- BS (ETM) 4 YR course.
- 50% marks in pre-Engg or with mathematics, physics and computer sciences or equivalent.%3